Monday, January 03, 2005

january news

You know what I love about working from home? The flexible schedule.

I was very productive last night since I simply couldn't fall asleep (should have known better than to drink two cups of coffee after 8 p.m.). So I stayed up until 4:30 a.m. working on one of the two newsletters due out this week. I finished it this morning, after waking up at 9:30 a.m. Too early to start the day considering the night's duration, but I couldn't help it. Too many things were running through my mind. All related to my 2005 writing goals, of course.

Anyway, my Ezine, WriteTips, is complete and it's been sent to subscribers' inboxes. Hope you enjoy the issue! And if you haven't subscribed yet, you can do so here.

The new website, by the way, is just about ready to be launched. Check back in a week or so and the new design should be posted!

Other news: I have been continuing to cruise the web in search of notable blogs. Here are a couple of finds:

Michael Cage's Local Small Business Marketing

Marketing Secret's by John Reese

Check 'em out and enjoy!



No comments: