Tuesday, September 06, 2005

back in the game again

After a week or so of rest I'm ready to return--full force--to the writing world. And a few projects have already reared their heads: quarterly newsletter issue, a possible web content project, and a bi-monthly column for Dynamic Graphics magazine (DGM).

I've been a contributor to DGM for about 3 years. The mag has recently overhauled its website, and I noticed a few of my past pieces are now available online. Check out these articles from the ever-popular Makeovers Issue:

Vitamin Cottage

Music @ Noon

And of course, I'm jumping back into the networking game (not that I ever really left it...). BNI & the Chamber of Commerce will help with that, as will a new organization I've helped found, the Home Based Business Professionals Association. I'm anticipating a very exciting, busy fall!

1 comment:

Prayer Power said...

I got introduced to a really wonderful speaking it Canada website that pretty much covers speaking it Canada related stuff.

You could by to check it out, when you get the time. They have good stuff!!