Thursday, October 13, 2005

october updates

It's been a busy couple of months, which explains why I still haven't gotten the Sept/Oct issue of WriteTips out yet. Not to worry, it's coming!

The past few weeks have landed several new clients ranging from website to brochure content. I welcome it all wholeheartedly...the opportunity to work consistently on a variety of projects is what keeps the juices flowing!

I've updated the What's New section on my website, so be sure to check it out. I've also got links to a couple of newly archived articles via Dynamic Graphics magazine's brand-new site. If you're a designer you've got to check it out. The resources are unbelievable!

That's it for now, more as it happens.

2 comments:

slytyguy said...

Hi, my friends were telling me they found your site when they were blog surfing, so I came and I too think it's great. I really like it when people compliment my blog so I'm doing that for you. Hope you don't mind, I bookmarked your site.
I too have a site about Rash Guards and spf clothing, and some other things. Feel free to check it out. It isn't anything special but if you have an interest in surfing, sports apparel or Rash Guards you may find it useful.

Tyler - to go to my site click girls rash guard

sandyhay said...

Hi there, i was just looking at some blogsites and yours looks great. I have a homebased business how to info site covering homebased business how to info check it out sometime