Monday, December 06, 2004

Website update

I've updated the "What's New" section of my website...please visit if you're interested in seeing how a freelance writer manages to keep busy!

Also, I received a very nice testimonial from a Diane Ruch, a local realtor for whom I wrote a holiday greeting letter. She included the letter with a free calendar to clients on her contact list. In her own words:

"Cassie, thank you so much for the perfectly written letter! It was the exact message I wanted to send along with my business calendars. Thank you also for convincing me that it's ALWAYS a good time to ask for a referral; even when I send a gift. What would have taken me weeks (and I still wouldn't have been satisfied) only took you a short time. I see why you chose this career, you are terrific!"

Thanks, Diane. That's super nice of you!

No comments: