Tuesday, May 10, 2005

nametags R us

As a writer, I specialize in communication. Written communication, that is--I can spin a decent yarn for print or put words on your screen that'll make your business shine. I'm not, however, much of a speaker. I'm not a wealth of ideas for marketing schemes, either. Which is why I'm always looking for inspiration from books, newsletters, magazines, websites, blogs, etc.

When I find something worth reading, I figure it's only fair to share the information with others who may benefit, also. So here's todays resource: check out Scott Ginsburg's, a.k.a. "the guy with the nametag" site, appropriately titled Hello My Name is Scott. He's a communication/networking expert: speaker, author, motivator. He's got a lot of good info to share and a great sense of humor, too.

Check out his website: http://www.hellomynameisscott.com/
And his blog: http://www.hellomynameisscott.blogspot.com/

Good stuff here. Truthful. Practical. Entertaining. Enjoy!

No comments: