Monday, July 25, 2005

catching up

It's been quite a while since I posted. I seem to be behind in everything except work, and I'm trying hard not to fall behind here! I'm working on a major editing project that has dominated much of July and will continue to do so through August. I'm accepting smaller projects during this time, but larger projects will have to be put on hold until I've completed the editing work.

This means that WriteTips is going to be late this month. I'm thinking of going to a bi-monthly format, anyway, since I seem to have less and less time to spend on my ezine. I certainly don't want to disontinue publishing it, but I do need to find a way to balance everything, and the bi-monthly schedule might be the best way to go.

Hope everyone's summer is going well.

No comments: