Wednesday, May 02, 2012

to guest (post) or not to guest (post)...

Like many folks, I follow a lot of blogs these days. One of my favs sits at the top of my bookmarked blogs list: ProBlogger. I've gained so many useful tips from this source. Today's article talks about the benefits of guest posting on other blogs--and challenges reasons for resistance.

I haven't yet put myself out there as a guest poster, but I'm now considering it. After all, you receive credit for your post. A link to your website or blog is usually included. You get to share your expertise and (hopefully) help others. You're putting your name out there. So why not go for it, especially if you'll be writing about a subject you enjoy?
 
If you haven't seen it already, go ahead and check out Why You Should Start Guest Posting...Today.

And while we're on the subject, I'd love to hear your experience/thoughts. Have you guest posted before? How did it work out for you? Do you invite others to post on your blog?

No comments: