Monday, April 11, 2005

ready for business

Whew! Made it through 2 solid weeks of nothing but deadlines, ending last Friday. I decided to take the weekend off--a well deserved break if I do say so myself--and enjoy the beautiful spring weather that recently arrived.

So, now I'm rejuvenated and as promised, I'm reporting back in on April 11 to announce that I'm ready to take on new projects. I do have a few things to work on this week--a sales letter, some web content, and of course the April issue of WriteTips, but I'm still open to schedule meetings to talk shop. Marketing. Writing. All that good stuff.

I'd also like to give a nod to a few new clients:

Benefit Planning Associates
Just finished the first issue of the BPA Bulletin, a newsletter for this company.

Wind Portraits
Owner Wayne Winders is a very creative & able photographer in the Bloomington-Normal area.

BranMarc Design, Inc.
This company's website isn't live yet but will be soon...as soon as I finish the content!

More as it happens.

No comments: