Tuesday, February 15, 2005

HSHM brochure completed

After several months of working with Home Sweet Home Ministries to produce an updated brochure, I'm please to finally have a copy of the finished product in my hands. Thanks to Michelle from HSHM for the job, and a huge thanks Ashley Haffner for her design talents and to Infinity Print Group for handling printing duties and color consultations. I'll post a visual to the portfolio section of my website soon.

Other business news
- I'm pursuing several new writing projects, many of which focus on the health care industry. One project in particular that I'm very excited about is for Benefit Planning Associates (BPA). We'll be developing a quarterly newsletter for BPA clients.

- I will be assuming the position of President for my BNI chapter as of April 1. I've got a great Leadership Team assembled, and all members have lots of ideas about how we can grow our chapter...which in turn means growing our businesses!

General news
- Got Debbie Weil's ezine today. As always, she offers some wonderful information about business blogging. Check out her Q&A section here.

- Are you a McLean County Chamber of Commerce member? If so, check out these coupons for Chamber member-to-member coupons and save in many, many ways!

That's the wrap-up for today. More as it happens.

No comments: