Wednesday, February 02, 2005

workload update

It's been a very busy couple of weeks, which means I'm behind in just about everything except my deadlines. Managed to make those just fine (but who needs sleep, anyway?), with the exception of this month's WriteTips issue...but I'll be working full force on this tomorrow and should have it delivered to my subscribers' inboxes by the end of the week. Thanks for your patience!

Updates on writing projects:
  • Completed two assignments for Dynamic Graphics magazine and turned them in last night. One is a column of product reviews and the other is a feature about environmentally friendly design/printing practices. The latter involved quite a bit of research and interviews, as I knew essentially nothing about the topic when it was assigned to me. That's what I love about my job...I'm learning new, interesting things all the time.
  • I believe the brochure project for Home Sweet Home Ministries is finally complete. Almost. The files are now at the printers and will be run shortly.
  • Another project is about to be wrapped up, too. I provided content for the McLean County Chamber of Commerce new brochure. It's in the final design stages now and should be completed by the end of the month. I'll post images on my website when all is said and done.
  • Another article for B2B magazine is in the works and due by Monday. I've become a bi-monthly contributor and have been receiving a good deal of positive feedback about my articles.

I'll check back in when the new WriteTips is done and the Jan. issue is posted on the archives portion of my site.


No comments: