Thursday, March 24, 2005

ezine update

Yesterday I added 2 new back issues of WriteTips (my monthly ezine) to my archives page. February and March are available online, and I'll be working next week to have the upcoming April issue in subscribers' inboxes.

I also updated the What's New section of my site. You can read up on a few of the projects I've been working on here.

I apologize to anyone whose computer shows my website's body copy in Times New Roman. I created the page in Dreamweaver, and I've got Arial set as my font choice in CSS. Arial shows up on my screen, but for some reason every other computer I've viewed my site on shows TNR. I've tried to fix the problem several times, but so far I've had no luck. If anyone has any tips about how to get this under control I'm all ears. Thanks in advance!

I'm a writer, not a webmaster. Sigh.

No comments: