Sunday, October 14, 2012

UBC favorites list (week 2)

Wow! Two weeks down for the UBC already! That means it's time to post some of my favorite links from this week by other blog authors.

This week features posts on a variety of topics. Enjoy!

Kitchen Garden Recipe Book: Garlic
Do you garden? Do you eat what you grow? Do you like garlic? Check this out!

But I'm a Doctor...
This is no, "Dammit, Jim! I'm a doctor!" line. I wish it were that funny. This is a blog about domestic violence, and since October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month, it's good to help spread the word.

The Amazing Power of Joint Ventures
The title says it all. This post is right on--just check out the comment section!

Don't Be Silly
I was attracted to this post initially because it featured a cute kid-ism (and who can resist those?) but quickly caught the deeper meaning: makes sure that whatever message you send--personally or professionally, in speech or in writing--it's important to make sure you communicate clearly so that others understand what you're saying.

Why You Must Have Information Filters
This one just came out a little while ago, but it's so practical and useful (for everyone who does ANYTHING online) that I had to include it now. This post will help increase your productivity if you take it seriously.

I'm looking forward to reading more great posts next week!



2 comments:

Jen said...

Thank-you for visiting us at 1 in Four, Cassie!
- Jen

Rob Scott said...

Thanks for recommending those, I'll check them out